Official website Hotel Crimea Chiavenna
Back in 1859, having returned home safe and sound from the Crimean war, a gentleman began the building of the Crimea hotel.
In 1964 the hotel was taken over by the Giacomelli family, who in 1981 began the complete renovation of the building.
In 2005 the bar, restaurant and rooms were renewed.
In the same year a new young and dynamic management began, brilliantly run by Giulia e Mattia Giacomelli.
The hotel is in a central position, next to the train station, in the area of the famous “Crotti” of Chiavenna.